Learning targets: Click HERE
The Columbia City High School Special Services Support Team will assist in:
- improving student successes by contacting and collaborating with students, parents, and Columbia City High School staff,
- working as a team to assist students in graduating from high school, and
- supporting students as they grow into lifelong learners.
To advance our shared vision we will:
- Work to provide an emotionally supportive and physically safe environment, which will enable all students to focus on learning.
- Model and develop trust by clearly stating expectations and goals, thereby establishing integrity and accountability.
- Model honest communication to facilitate positive relationships with parents, students, and staff.
- Value the individual differences and opinions of others without fear of personal criticism.
- Set goals and use collaboration to work to our potential and will expect the same of others.